Facilities & Complex Management
Bamro can provide complex management services to Owner Committee groups. Our bespoke service will give the Owners Committee full confidence they are receiving the required maintenance and value for the running or their complex.
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT We offer comprehensive maintenance service which can be tailored to your building needs .
Complex maintenance services we can provide:
1. Implementation of 24h, all year round security and access control(electronic or manned).
2. Key holding and owners administrative support
3. Cleaning of the common areas of the complex including: coridors, stiars, working areas, windows and pathwys.
4. Payment of expenses for electric power and water supply of the common premises.
5. Payment of expenses for heating of the common premises
6. Maintenance of the swimming pool/s and jacuzzi, spa areas and sport facilities
7. Maintenance of the common parts of the building with snags and repair of small damages under 200 euro.
8. Control, maintenance and exploitation of all machines
9. Lift maintenance
10. Chimney sweeping for common area fireplaces
11. Maintenance of the gardens and the fencing of the plot, park spaces and alleys, grass cutting.
12. External litter clearance
13. Snow clearance, Gritting/salting icy pathways and entrances
14. Emergency support
15. Comunal door and gate locks installation and repairs
16. Emergency lighting maintenance
17. External lighting upgrades ( spot lights) and maintenance
18. Desinfection works, Pest and vermil controls.
19. Receiving and forwarding mail.
20. Employment of auxiliary servicing personnel for the maintenance of the building and of all of its common parts.
21. Payments of stock, supply and services necessary to run of the complex at agreed levels/standards.
22. Check apartmetn security, doors, locks and windows
23. In house, aditional individual property services, available to all onwers.
24. Various other services adjusted to the complex maintenance needs
Other maintenace works:
1. First line maintence ( preventive works and proper use of all machines)
2. Painting of some common areas (external woodwork, internal walls)
3. External pavements and small road works
4. Annual service of all machines ( heating boilres, pumps, ventilation, etc)
5. Reapirs of the façade of the building ( stone or wood works)
6. Phone, internet and cable TV installation.
7. Building managers and owners reports
8. Purchace of plants and flowers with pots for common areas
9. Address Health and Safety issues and make the necessary upgrades/changes in order the common areas of the complex to be safe to us
10. Organise an efficient operation of all machines and systems
11. Technical maintenance of fire and ventilation systems, water pipes and electric wires
12. Sewage installations and drain systems
13. Roof, roof drains and lighting arresters
14. Complex insurace for all perils except public liability and theft
15. Complex insurace for public liability
16. Complex insurace for theft
17. Carrying out building work over value 200 euro
18. Repairs of all common areas affected by flood or other perils (walls, ingress, desinfection, painting, pums, electric pars, engines, etc, etc)
19. Ground and pipe works to protect and the complex of future potential floods.
20. Liaising with the municipality, and sorting paperwork and licenses.
The management contract;
After assesing your building needs and previous costs we negotiate a standard contract with adjustments to fit your building needs;
Maintence fees varies from building to building depending number apartments, size of common areas, facilities;
Extensive facilities meas; Pool(s) and jacuzzi, large common areas, big gardens and fenced areas, more blocks/entrances, lift(s), machines and sistems fitted in the building,etc.
If interested in facility management service for your building, and memeber of the Owner’s Comittee in the building, please contact us to discuss details.
View an English version (Translated) of the Condominium Act here
For more details and information please contact us