It is very important to give some thought to what your insurance needs are for your property. If you are letting your property (even to friends) public liability is

Buildings and contents cover should also be considered especially in view of the floods experienced in Bansko. (May 2010)

The comprehensive policies offered should automatically include earthquake cover but may impose vacancy conditions e.g. need to maintain a minimum temperature or drain water tanks whilst unoccupied.

Please check carefully that your insurance does cover all the elements that you feel are important to you. Unfortunately Bamro cannot check each individual policy and only offer the links below as an easy route to you obtaining quotes from one of the most reliable companies for overseas properties.

We are happy to recommend Intasure as a reliable insurance company. Click on the link to receive a no obligation quote.